Already with the release of the version TARGIT 2019 many new functions have been released. The third update of version 2019 also offers the following new features:
Organization of documents in the client
- Multiple documents can be opened in individual tabs without having to open multiple client sessions. This makes it easy to copy and reuse objects.
- When TARGIT is started, the last opened documents in the tabs are opened again. Frequently used documents can be saved as tabs in a bookmark.
- When navigating between documents using a menu, a right click can be used to decide whether to open a new tab or replace the current document with the new one.
Iteration in reports
- In reports, iteration by dimension is possible to make groupings quickly and easily. To do this, select "New repetition" in the report and define the criteria for iteration.
- Data from different cubes can also be used in reports, so the function of report folders is no longer required.
Link to publication in scheduled tasks
- The planned tasks can now not only be sent as e-mail or stored in a drive, but can also be scheduled as publication. A link is generated for the Anywhere Client. This link could also be embedded in a web page. Renaming and moving documents is not a problem because a so-called PermaLink contains the information dynamically.
Filtering by user dimensions
- Created user dimensions can be used as filters in the criteria bar. This extends the feature from Update 1, where former comparisons have been replaced and simplified by user dimensions.
Targeted export to Excel
- If it is necessary to export documents to Excel, you can use Update 3 to specify specific objects for this purpose. In the object properties there is a new item "Export settings".
Adjustment of the back function
- Since the former Drillpad is no longer supported, there is a simple way to undo its last steps in consumer mode: Right-click on the Back button in the client to exactly follow its last steps.
New keyboard shortcuts for designer
- With F2 you can easily rename documents and objects, with F12 you can switch from designer mode to consumer mode.
Are you interested in TARGIT and would like to know at the same time how the Business Intelligence solution perfectly visualizes your business data? Then don't hesitate and contact our experts right away!
+ 49 (541) 1395-41